The darling mispronunciations of childhood!--dear me, there's no music that can touch it; and how one grieves when it wastes away and dissolves into correctness, knowing it will never visit his bereaved ear again.
-Mark Twain

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Leka 7, Ausint 4 - Dreams come true

I have a picture of the Mount Timpanogos Temple that Leka was looking at & said "The temple you were married in is so beautiful!" I told her the story of how we were on a trip to Utah when I was 16 & the Mt Timp temple had just been built and we went to the open house; I thought it was so pretty I decided I wanted to get married there--and I did.
Then she told me "Your dreams came true!"
And then good old reliable Austin interjects "Was Nase the only one you could get?"

click to see:

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, seriously I have been cracking up over this all day.

    ReplyDelete